Monday, March 24, 2008

Matt Stuart Shoots People



Matt Stuart's talent is being at the right place at the right time. His photographs tell interesting, humorous stories while retaining sharp artistic composition. Practicing his art for seven years now, Matt shoots between 15 and 20 rolls of film per week. His favorite places to shoot include Oxford Circus, Martin Place in Sydney, Fifth and 42nd in New York, and outside his apartment in Moorgate (central London).

"I never communicate with subjects while photographing them. I like to be invisible. It is more of a challenge. I consider myself to be a confident guy and have no problems with what I do, so I don't sneak about too much. I just do it. I think if you worry or sneak around you give off those vibes and you’re more likely to get spotted. If you are happy with what you do and don't feel shy about it, most people won't even realize you are there." -Matt Stuart







No comments:

 

www.eringriffiths.com